Information: + 48 81 466 52 00
In ground floor you will obtain detailed information concerning:
- documents essential for registration
- allowances for individuals registered at the District Employment Office
- obligations of those registered
- benefits for the employer hiring unemployed individuals
- documents required when applying for Labour Fund subsidies
Here you can also obtain the following forms:
- registration cards
- applications for organising an internship and intervention works
- information concerning state aid received by business entities
Agency working hours: Monday to Friday, from 7.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.
Customer service: from 7.45 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.